Sleeping in Recliner After Breast Reduction?

Breast reduction

+1

After breast reduction ideally you do not want to lie on your breasts ( or sleeping on your stomach). If you want to sleep on a recliner that is probably ok.

Breast Reduction Recovery in a Recliner

+1

You may find sleeping in a recliner much more comfortable than trying to sleep in bed with pillows elevating your head and back as pillows can slip around. Also, getting in and out of a recliner may be easier than trying to get in and out of bed. Practice ahead of time. Some of my patients that do not have a recliner buy one at a garage sale or from Craig s List and then resell it after their recovery. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Recliner after Breast Reduction?

+1

I presume that you are planning on breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Many patients find that recliners work very well during the recovery after breast or abdominal surgery.