Can I Sleep on my Back After Bbl and Tummy Tuck?

I just had a tummy tuck and bbl yesturday july 23. Can I sleep on my back. My dr said I cannot sleep on my side but it seems to hurt while laying on my back I can feel the pressure on my butt. Is there a way I can sleep or lay comfortable. I really dont want to ruin my butt for sleepin on my back I paid to much and going thru so much pain for nothing and the results may not come out good all for sleepin on my back. Can somebody please give me any tips.

Don't Rest on Backside!!

+2

Since you have had a tummy tuck and a BBL the only position that you can rest would be your side. I would not rest on your backside. This will affect the fat grafts and your outcome. Please revisit patient positioning with your surgeon. Good luck.

Dr.ES

+1

Sleeping on your back is ok, It wont damage your butt results . You might find comfortable to use a inflatable pillow under your butt ( partially deflated ) when sitting and sleeping. You should not lay on your stomach because of the tummy tuck . Going on the sides for a while , should not cause any harm as long as you alter sides , but always ask your doctor first  .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD