How can I sleep after dermabrasion?

So I just had dermabrasion 3 days ago and my skin is beginning to heal. I've been applying vaseline to my skin 4 times a day to promote healing. The only thing is that when I try to sleep I tend to sleep on the side. As a result the vaseline rubs off onto my pillow. Is this a big deal? I'm worried and don't want this to affect my healing or to cause scars. If it is a problem then how should I sleep to keep this from happening?

How to sleep after dermabrasion

+1

As long as you keep your sking sufficiently moist, rolling over should cause any permanent damage- however, it may irritate the dermabrasion healing and prolong it. Consult your physician if you are having difficulty sleeping in this position.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon