How to Sleep After Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation?

Sleeping interesting Topic

+1

"Sleeping" is one of the most frequent questions I get at my practice. Actually, when it is related with a procedure like breast augmentation per example it is very hard for the patient, because you can't sleep on your stomach, even you can't sleep on your back comfortably either.
In addition, if you get fat into the hips it becomes even harder because you can't sleep on your sides; You have to use soft pillows or boppy pillow to protect your body and sleep on your back, always trying to avoid the risk of putting too much pressure on your butt, therefore, affecting the fat already grafted. The best position recommended, would be to sleep on your side. Some patients who have done this combination have told me they have slept on her stomach with a big pillow below their abdomen.
Wishing you the best of luck for your upcoming surgery.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon