Skull Reshaping in Los Angeles?

I am searching for a doctor in Los Angeles area who can do cosmetic skull reshaping. I am a 29 yr old Caucasian female and I have an abnormally small head for my body. My head is not only very flat in the back but also very narrow on the temporal areas as well. I am so tired of wearing "bump it's" and teasing my hair to make up for my lack of skull :/ The closest info I can find for my issue is a Dr. Eppley in Indianapolis which is too far. I thought Los Angeles had the best of the best. Please help!

Skull contouring.

+1
I have done skull contouring for 35 years. I would need to see you to determine what needs to be done.