Can I Skip my Last Accutane Dr. Appointment ?

I have been on accutane for 5 months with good results immediately. My lab work has always been fine. I am ready to stop and it's very hard for me to get to my appointments (7 hour round trip drive). Could I just send them lab results and not see the doctor for the last time?

Can I skip my last Accutane appointment?

+1

If you are a female you must be seen to do your final negative pregnancy test for the iPledge program. Additionally, if you need a prescription, there is no way for the doctor to give you one without seeing him/her. So, basically, yes, you need to be seen.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."