How Can I Correct my Skinny Legs?

What is the best thing to do about my skinny legs? I’ve always had them and they are literally extremely skinny. Should I consider Fat Grafting on my legs or put implants on them?

Skinny leg correction the old fashioned way

+2

At the risk of being stripped of my plastic surgeon credentials, I would spend the money on a trainer at the gym. Neither implants or fat grafting will likely give you the results you seek. A workout regimen focusing on your legs will give you better definition and more bulk.

Munster Plastic Surgeon

How Can I Correct my Skinny Legs

+1

There is no good way to correct skinny legs except with exercise and muscle building.  Fat grafting and implants are not necessarily an ideal solution.

Web reference: http://www.drvitenas.com/fat-grafting.html

Fat transfer or fat injections not good for skinny legs.

+1

Hi.

Fat transfer or fat injections is completely experimental and I don't recommend it for skinny legs.  Implants are a horrible idea.  I am sorry to tell you there is no good safe surgical solution for this. You will seldom hear a cosmetic surgeon say this!

Both options valid, depends on what you need

+1

Very good question.

As you mentioned the two available options are implants & fat grafting. I have used both options. The implant option is a simple straight forward answer for a patient with unilateral leg atrophy.The muscle in the back of the leg was deficient and this was an ideal answer.

Fat grafting works better for a circumferential correction (all around the leg); it requires more work, but it works well.

Web reference: http://newportplastic.com/body/