Am I Too Skinny for a BBL? How Much Do You Need to Weigh to Get This Procedure.

I am 21. 5'3 & 115 im very excited to know i can finally start looking to getting the BBL procedure. However i am scared i will pay all this money with unnoticeable results. Can you be too dkinny for a bbl?

Too skinny???

+2

Without seeing pictures or examining you, it is impossible to give a real answer.  Depending on your goals, and the amount of fatty tissue you have this probably is possible.  If you are very skinny and want a much bigger butt, this may not be possible, but otherwise, I would expect this could be done. 

#buttlift

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

BBL and weight

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say if you are a candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Best to be seen in person.

Am I Too Skinny for a BBL? How Much Do You Need to Weigh to Get This Procedure

+1

Thanks for share your question. I need pictures to provided a good answer but base your age and weight and height I think is possible to do the procedures.

Walkiris Robles, MD

+1

I perform the Brazilian buttlift on thin people quite frequently, and there are very few patients who are not candidates.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I Too Skinny for a BBL?

+1
It is difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate or not based just on your measurements. It's best to upload photos or have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to get the most accurate advice. It seems you could be able to receive a BBL but more information would enable me to give you better advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Too Skinny for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Without a physical exam or photos, it is difficult to say if you have an adequate amount of fat for transfer in a Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, I have performed the procedure on patients with your height and weight, and they were pleased with the results.  I suggest you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who routinely performs the procedure and ask to see pre and post op photos of a patient with a similar body build.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon