I Have Skinny Ankles. What Are My Options? (photo)

i'm roughly about 70-80lbs and i have very skinny ankles. i was wondering if there is anything i can do about that

Fat to ankles

+1

If your current weight is 70-80 lbs it is quite unlikely that you have enough supply of donor fat for grafting

Skinny ankles can be corrected with fat transfer

+1

Depending on the tightness of the skin in the lower part of the leg, a complete correction can be obtained with local fat transfer.

The amount of fat that can be moved to this area is only restricted by the firmness of the tissues.  The tighter the tissues, the less fat can be moved in one procedure.

However, even in cases of very tight skin, additional procedures can be performed at 6 weeks intervals that will lead to complete correction.

Mario Diana, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon