What Does my Skin Need TO Correct Damage After Fraxel re:Stores?

This is one year post a series of 3 Fraxel re:stores. Please let me know what I need to do to correct this damage. Am I still healing? I have been on Obagi Nu Derm for 5 months without the hq. I use LRP Anthelios (european version) sunscreen.

If it is due to hyperpigmentation, there are often treatments such as hydroquinone

+1

It is difficult to tell from this picture, but there are treatments.  If it is due to hyperpigmentation, there are often treatments such as hydroquinone which can bleach out the hyperpigmention.  If it is redness due to chronic inflammation, there are specific skin treatments or steroid creams that can be used. 

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fraxel restore for facial rejuvenation

+1

The photographs are not demonstrating clearly the type of damage you have. You should see an experienced laser surgeon such as a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and have your skin examined closely. Texture, and coloration can be improved at times.

Ronald Shelton, MD