Skin Type III I Think - Male & Want Hair Free Face, Am I a Good Candidate? (photo)

I really want a hair free face- not sure if i will get good results - does lhr work well on a mans face? I was thinking combo of laser & then electrolysis once hair growth has reduced by 75-80%. IF laser- would the ndYag be best? Diode Soprano is much more pain free but heard results arent as good? Should i just endure the pain and go with ndYag? Thanks a ton !!

Nd:YAD best for all skin types

+1

Based on our experience, the Nd:YAG is the best for all skin types and if programmed correctly will be very effective. With this particular laser you will most likely see a 70-90% reduction in hair growth over the course of 4-6. My suggestion would be to avoid the Diode for skin that tans easily as it can cause Hyperpigmentation and be very difficult to reverse. In our office, if sensitivity to the laser's discomfort becomes an issue we will use a topical anesthetic (numbing) cream in order to make the process more comfortable.  Best of luck!

For more information regarding Laser Hair Removal, please visit the link below.

Web reference: http://www.askdaiquiri.com/laser-hair-removal/