Skin Tightening. How Effective Are These?

How effective are the following for skin tightening: Erbium Glass 1540, Venus Freeze, and Exilis. I'm looking for a skin tightening device that tightens neck skin but does not remove fat. I have no neck fat and just need some tightening in one area. I've already had a neck lift. I'm just looking for some tightening in one small area. Are there other tightening devices that may work even better and what is the down time/recovery period for all. Thanks.

Skin tightening

+1

Each system you mentioned will improve skin tightening and through various modalities of treatment:  radiofrequency, ultrasound and near infrared treatment.  Most doctors offices make decisions on which technology they prefer and trust and will focus on a particular systems results.  I personally have chosen the Skin Tyte system which uses infrared therapy to treat deeper tissues with no damage to surface skin.  Results do vary, but I find them most predictable when patients are desiring moderate improvement and with the intent to specifically avoid surgery.  Sounds like you are one of those candidates.   If you are interested in exploring Skin Tyte treatments, go to the Sciton website.  Hope that helps!

Web reference: http://www.sciton.com

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon