Skin Tightening Treatments for the Buttocks?

Are there any treatments for skin tightening of the buttocks? I'd really like to find a procedure that will help me firm up my rear end! Thx :)

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

The best outcomes I have seen in women who have lost shape and tone in the buttock area have been with a combination of Brazilian Butt Lift and skin tone management, such as Endermologie.

While the Endermologie benefits are not permanent, it is a nice adjunct to the surgery.

Non- surgical options are very likely to leave you disappointed in this area... I would find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and review your options with them.

Good luck!