Non-surgical Improvement of Thigh Area Skin Laxity?

I am 33 years old and my weight has fluctuated since childhood. I have been at my goal weight since my 20's but now after 2 pregnancies, I have lost the weight but remain with loose skin on my inner thighs. I eat well and exercise 3-4 times a week. It is not realistic for me to undergo a body lift with the recovery time and young kids. What non-invasive skin tightening procedure really works for improving skin laxity on the thigh area?

Non Surgical Thigh Lift Usually Ineffective

+3

Thank you for your question. Thigh skin, because of it's thickness and dependent location which is subject to motion and the effects of gravity, is the most difficult area of of the body to tighten. Even after laser Liposuction which normally tightens skin, the thigh area requires a lift.

My sincere advice is to save your money. Skin tightening treatments like Thermage, LuxIR Deep, Titan,and Ulthera are expensive and it is unlikely that you will achieve significant thigh skin tightening with them. A thigh lift is usually the best option.

Thermage can give you some improvement.

+1

Hi!

This a difficult problem.  Eventually, we would recommend an inner thigh lift.  In the mean time, we have seen improvement with Thermage.  Patient selection is important, and enough energy needs to be delivered.  And you have to be realistic.  It won't be home run.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)