Correction for Sagging Lower Face Caused by Dentures?

I recently had to have an upper denture, and I have noticed that my mouth and chin area are sagging a little more that they were before. Is there something that can be done to correct this? If so, how long should you wait to have it done?

Sagging skin

+1

Your skin is just an envelope over your underlying bones and teeth. If you have changes to your teeth, such as dentures, or resorption of your bone though aging, you may see changes in the laxity of your overlying skin. Without pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice. Options include replacing lost volume though fat grafting or other injectable. Alternatively, a facelift or other skin-tightening surgery may be the best option. Good luck.