Radio-frequency Machine for Tightening Facial Skin?

I just turned 40 and I want to know which radio-frequency machine do you recommend for tightening facial skin? I have heard of treatments like Velashape, Fraxel Laser, CO2 Laser, and a Brazilian machine called Inovate. Thanks.

Skin TIghtening

+1

Thermage radiofrequency is great for tightening skin on the face.  CO2 fractional lasers, is not a radiofrequency treatment but a traditional laser treatment, it resurfaces the skin and offers some tightening benefits. Thermage is great for all skin types. It does not have any downtime and is FDA approved as a non-surgical face lift treatment.  You can learn more about Thermage on their website and/or schedule a consultation with a dermatologist that offers this treatment.

Los Alamitos Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.