Do Skin Tightening Procedures Deplete Fat in the Face and Make It Sag?

I am 52 years old with med brown skin (east Indian), i have had a few eMatrix treatments and a couple of skin tightening sessions with elos machines. I feel like my face looks saggy. Do these treatments cause depletion of fat in the face? Should i stop further skin tightening treatments. Thanks.

Skin tightening and fat depletion

+1

While aggressive skin tightening can reduce fat located deeper beneath the skin's surface, eMatrix is a gentle resurfacing technique that is highly effective in improving skin color, texture, and fine wrinkles without injuring the underlying fat.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon