Skin Tightening Option After Male Breast Reduction?

I had Gynecomastia surgery about 14 yrs ago. The left pec has not tightened enough. From the side of the pec to the nipple looks like a smaller version of the original.

I've been to a lot of drs. some say leave it alone some say it can be fixed. Is there any skin tightening procedure available for this? Please help?

Skin tightening in gynecomastia.

+1

Hi!

1) If you are still self conscious, I wouldn't leave it alone. The whole point is to be able to forget about your chest.

2) The skin can usually be tightened as a circle around the nipple. This leaves a circular scar in the nipple where the skin changes color, and the scar fades.

3) In my experience, men accept some scarring better than the sense of having breasts.

Management of loose skin of male breast reduction (gynecomastia) will likely require scars:options?

+1

There are plenty of options for skin tightening but all involve incisions and scars. Some are more extensive than others. Non-surgical methods are relatively unsuccessful. I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon to discuss the options and your tolerance of the subsequent scars. Should you decide on a less aggressive technique you will benefit from a smaller scar but the trade-off may be persistenly loose skin,

Skin tightening for gynecomastia

+1

Your question cannot be answered without seein 3 view pictures.There are proceedures available ,but needt o see pics to seeif you are a cantidate. You can contact me on my site if you wish.

Barry H. Dolich, MD
Bronx Plastic Surgeon