Skin Tightening Option for Loose Skin Around Belly Button?

Thank you very much for your answers to my previous question! I really don't want bigger vertical or horizontal scars. Is there other option to get rid of or reduce the loosen skin around belly button?

Hard to say without seeing your pics...

+1

But if you have a lot of loose skin from weight loss, pregnancy, or aging then a surgical procedure will give you he best results.

If you look on this website about the effectiveness of non-surgical techniques like Thermage on abdominal skin tightening, you will see that the results are unpredictable and may not be very significant, especially considering the average cost for these procedures.