Options for Sagging Skin on Buttocks?

How do I tighten sagging skin behind the lower end of my behind? I am 54 years old and the area around the upper back of my thighs like the lower part of my the butt is sagging. It looks horrible to me any what can I do to tighten that get rid of the sagging skin?

Your best option will depend on the details of your goals and exam

+1

Hi there-

Achieving a pleasing buttock contour for any individual patient is all about balance. Balance between the shape and volume of the hips, abdomen, thighs, and the buttocks.

Because the final outcome is not just about increasing the volume of the buttocks, but about establishing this important appearance of attractive and feminine balance, the recommended procedure for you would really depend a lot on your examination and a review of your goals.

I recommend you find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has experience in buttock enhancement and review your goals with them.