Skin Tightening on Abdomen Post-baby

I'm 5'4"/115lbs, work out, & eat a healthy diet. What's the best method to tighten stretched out skin on my belly (I only have about a pound or so of underlying fat that I WOULD like to get rid of). Is there anything that can be done for silvery stretch marks?

Tightening abdominal skin

+2

You really need to post pictures for us to give an informed answer to your question.  If you have fullness of your skin, then liposuction is a good option.  If you have loose skin, then tummy tuck is a better option.  Often I perform a combination of liposuction and tummy tuck to achieve the best results.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

A tummy tuck

+2

You may be a candidate for a tummy tuck. We remove the stretch marks below the belly button and tighten the stretched out skin. At the same time we tighten your recti muscles which have been stretched apart. It is best on skinny patients --- not overweight ones.