Will my Skin Tighten and Lumps and Unevenness Go Away?

Hi. I am 5'9" 145 lbs. I am 8 weeks post op. I had my inner, outer thighs, and knees done. My skin was tight at first and I only had a little sagging skin in mu inner thigh with pockets of fat in the saddle bag area and inner knee. Now 8 weeks post op my legs look worst. My skin is sagging all over and there is unevenness or lumps all over my legs. I went to the doctor and he told me that I needed to give it more time to remodel. Are my legs going to stay like this?

Liposuction outcome

+1
Sounds like you had a lot of liposuction done and initially the swelling covered up what is now becoming apparent. You need to massage aggressively to smooth out you lumps as much as possible. The loose skin will need to be reassessed in about three months and you'll need to see if you will need another surgery.