Will Skin Texture Improve After CO2 Laser Treatment?

I had 3 sessions of fractional Co2 laser on a Multixel machine. I'm really unhappy with the microdots still being visible and my skin texture looks bumpy now in certain light. Will this texture ever go away or am I stuck with it forver now? Will new skin grow up? You can see my pictures under a post (abluesgirl) in the Laser Resurfacing forum. What can I do to improve the texture of my skin?

Texture after resurfacing

+1

I am not familiar with the device you had treat you but most resurfacing techniques temporarily affect skin and the texture does improve for some months after the treatment. See your phsyician who should be able to advise you.