Skin texture awful after non ablative fractional laser I'm so depressed?

I have already been informed by a doctor on this site that white lines over the face is most probably due to being treated too aggressively and settings were too high. Would this also be the reason my skin has an awful orange peel texture and looks creepy. I'm 6months post procedure. Would microdermabrasion help smooth out the skin?

Fractional Laser

+1
Fraxel Laser is a great non ablative fractional laser.  The goal of the Fraxel laser is to minimize the down time that you have and avoid any potential side effects that previous ablative lasers incurred.  If the skin really is "orange peel" texture I would seek out a board certified dermatologist for a consultation who has a great deal of experience with lasers to see if any other topical treatment can help.

Microdermabrasion after fractional laser to repair skin texture

+1

Microdermabrasion is an incredibly superficial treatment and will have little to no effect on true "orange peel" texture post laser. I really think you need to follow up with your treating physician about what you are experiencing and what was done. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD