I Want my Skin to Be Smooth and Very Fair

I Want my Skin to Be Smooth and Very Fair. i Also Want to Get Rid of All Black Spot 

How to Achieve Smooth, Fair Skin and Get Rid of Dark Spots

+1

One of the most effective ways to reverse sunspots and chronic sun damage to your skin is by using a combination of two prescription strength medications: 4% hydroquinone and tretinoin cream. Prescription strength 4% hydroquinone is better than any OTC product for lightening dark spots in the skin. These dark spots are typically due to chronic sun damage so daily use of sunscreens is essential in your treatment. Combining prescription-only tretinoin cream with hydroquinone will make it even more effective. I recommend the Obagi Nu-Derm System which uses both tretinoin cream and hydroquinone to visibly lighten age spots as well as the fine lines and wrinkles that are due to chronic sun exposure. 

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Sunscreen use reduces photoaging and skin hyperpigmentation

+1

Sunscreens prevent degradation of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, thereby reducing the number of wrinkles formed.

Sun exposure also darkens the skin and creates freckles (lentigines), so using a sunscreen will keep the skin closer to its normal tone and not tanned.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon