Is Skin Scarring Permanent After PDL Vein Treatment to Face? (photo)

I had PDL veing treatment done on my face 2 months ago. My left eye swelled up pretty bad, but the swelling went away after a week, no blister or brusing, BUT, I have a scar left on my skin under my eye which hasn't gone away. The scar looks like a small raised triangle & around the scar is indented & probably the result of tissue damage under the top layer of the skin. The technician told me that it would not be permanent but I'm affraid. Is that normal & will it go away? Thanks. Mandy

Pulse dye laser face

Thank you for providing pictures.

Which pulse dye laser was used ? 532 nm or 585 nm 

The 532 nm wavelength has such a high affinity for pigment that treatment of even very light lesions is possible.however, and appropriate pulse widths and epidermal cooling are crucial. The reaction could be due to superficial tissue inflammation and injury that needs time to heal. 

See the treating physicin for more guidance.