Will my Skin Sag if I Get Lipo After a Tummy Tuck?

I want to make my body more curvy will my skin sag if i get lipo after a tummy tuck. Or should I get lipo before my tummy tuck.

Liposuction or Tummy Tuck- it depends....

+2

Hi there-

The answer would really depend on your goals, and the quantity and qualities of your skin...

Therefore, it would be very difficult for me to responsibly answer this for you without the benefit of examining you.

In the vast majority of my own patients, we are able to achieve the lovely outcomes they desire through techniques that safely allow them to be done in combination. 

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Liposuction can be done safely together with tummy tuck.

+1

Hi.

1)  This is a controversial issue, but i think it's all about technique.

2)  When doing tummy tuck in Manhattan, we usually do liposuction of the upper abdomen, waist, and love handles at the same time.  This is safe if one uses the minimal undermining technique for the tummy tuck, which protects the blood supply to the skin.

Skin sag if I get lipo after a tummy tuck

+1

Why not get both done at same time? Or do tummy tuck first than minor lipo second. BUT NO PHOTOS very hard to judge. Best of Luck

From MIAMI DR. B