How Much Do Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Cost?

I'm looking to have skin rejuvenation treatments. I want to know, how much do they cost?

The Cost for Skin Rejuvenation

+1

One of the most effective and least expensive ways to rejuvenate your skin from the effects of chronic sun damage is by using a combination of two prescription strength medications: tretinoin cream and 4% hydroquinone cream. Unlike the unsubstantiated claims made by over-the-counter skin care products, the results of using these creams are backed by real medical science. I recommend the Obagi Nu-Derm System which uses both tretinoin cream and hydroquinone to visibly lighten age spots as well as the fine lines and wrinkles that are due to chronic sun exposure.
Obagi Skin Care systems and products have been tested and researched over many years creating a skin care treatment that is dramatically different from anything else on the market. They promote changes clearly visible both on the surface and at a structural level beneath the treated areas of the skin. An Obagi Nu-Derm starter kit sells in our office for approximately $450 which includes the tretinoin cream. 

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of skin rejuvenation treatments

+1

Skin rejuvenation treatments range from cosmeceutical creams, to aesthetician administered regimens, to precription interventions, to minimally invasive techniques and lastly to surger. There is nearly an infinite number of options available. Perhaps one of the most highly recommended is the use of Retin-A but this does require an prescription and avoidance of sun exposure. With this in mind, treatments can cost as litttle as $75 but range up to $20,000.

Skin Rejuvenation is Not Expensive

+1

A chemical peel like 35%TCA for the face will cost you $1000.00

Laser skin resurfacing like a MicroLaser Peel with Erbium laser is $750.

These are my rates to give you some idea.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon