Skin Promblems at Age 18? (photo)

Dear Doctor my name summer and I am 18 years old, and I have a problem with my skin the promblem is my skin it just not clean and some times I have acne to on my face,chest,arm but is not to bad or to much, and now I have acne scars and I feel so so bad what can I do to remove the acne scars, and my skin is sensitive and oily.

Hello

+1

The options you have for your acne scars are Laser treatment, as Profractional laser or even a mini face lift to stretch out the skin and get rid of the scars. Fillers are not long lasting results. You should look into laser. Good luck

Treating Acne Scars

+1

Luckily, acne scars anywhere on the body can be successfully diminished with the use of laser treatments. I prefer the Fraxel re:store laser (or re:pair, depending on your particular wishes for recovery time, immediacy of results, etc). First, however, it's important to make sure your breakouts are completely under control, as any progress made by the laser shouldn't be deterred by current acne. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD