Skin Problems That SmartXide Treat? Sun Damage and Wrinkles

I am 40 years old with severe sun damage, crow's feet, and wrinkles on my nose, top of the lips, and on the sides of my mouth. My skin also has a rough texture with enlarged pores. Is SmartXide best for treating these skin problems?

Smart DOT Laser great for skin resurfacing

+1

The SmartXIDE DOT Laser has been one of the best skin resurfacing devices I have ever used. It basically treats most skin condition including the sun spots, fine lines, lip lines, crows feet, hyper pigmentation, acne scars, rhinophyma, and other aging skin conditions very well. The only thing that it does not help with is broken blood vessels. For this we use the IPL (Palomoar Starlux). In any case, I cannot think of a better device to help treat you problems.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smartxide-dot laser treatment of sundamaged skin.

+1

Laser resurfacing of the face is very effective for sundamaged skin and the Smartxide laser is a very good one to choose. The sun spots, fine wrinkles and lip lines should markedly improve depending on how aggressive the doctor was able to be. Several lasers are effective in treating these problems but this laser is easy to use and comfortable for the patient with topical creames. It can be repeated in a few months to improve the result if needed.

Walter D. Gracia, MD
Arlington Plastic Surgeon