Skin Problem On My Thighs? (photo)

im 21 years old, height 154cm i weigh 46kg. im really scared, i dont know what these red to brown stains on my thighs are. can you please tell me what they could me? normal veins that i just noticed or some kind of desease or is it because im skinny. last summer i´ve done some solarium sessions(uv rays) i dont know if that has something to do.

Reddish Brown Problem on Thighs

+1

It is very difficult to see your problem on these photos.  I do see some reddish areas that look like they may be enlarged blood vessels.  Do you use a Lap Top that generates heat or a heating pad on these areas?  If so, and if what I'm seeing are truly vessels, this may me the cause of your problem and may resolve spontaneously when you discontinue the Lap Top/Heating Pad.  It would be best to be evaluated in person by your dermatologist.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist