Cause of Dark Circles Along Nasal Bridge / Eye Socket?

I got this picture while looking into Periorbital dark circles (which I have severely). Anyways if you look at the picture I have circled part of the eye which I have concern about. It seems along the bridge of my nose down to the bottom middle of my eye socket runs a prominent dark circle. Along the dark circles is skin texture much like this, but a degree worst. What is the cause of this and is there any way to fix it? The texture just makes my circles even more prominent.

Treatment of tear troughs

+1

These photo are limited so I cannot be surge but I think the main cause is insufficient bone under the eye creating a relatively depressed area. As a result you get a shadow in this area under your eyes. If that is the case your best option would be an implant to build up the bone rim under the eyes.