Glycolic acid 40%, TCA 15% - Skin peeling

I am about to peel my skin for first time at home with tca 15 % ..glycolic acid 40 % my skin problems include dark forehead ..dark area around mouth .. dark circles.. uneven dull skin tone with wide pores i also have some dark under arm i wish to peel it away .. i am just afraid to burn my self ..i could use your help what to do before and after peeling

Glycolic acid 40%, TCA 15%- skin peeling

+2
Applying these chemicals on yourself is risky business. You should be afraid of burning yourself. Consult with a physician who has experience in treating skin with these acids. You will be in safer hands.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Avoid At Home Deep Peels, Seek a Dermatologic Expert

+2
STOP doing any at home peels and see a board certified, fellowship trained cosmetic dermatologist.  I am seen too many complications such as permanet burns, scars, and skin color changes to know that this is not a good idea.  You should have an expert treat your skin.  If finances are the reason you are performing at home treatments, save up your money to get someone good treating your face.  There is no reason you should risk injury to the thing you see most (your face).  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon