Skin On Nose Won't Grow Back, What Can I Do? (photo)

I Can Pimple On My Nose And My Brother Thought He Knew What To DonAnd Took A Needle And Popped It It Turned Into A Scar And When It Was About To Scab Up Fully I Washed My Face And It Came Off now There Is A Red Spot On My Nose It Has Been Almost A Year Now Help Plz!

Scar revision on the nose in Los Angeles

+1

This red spot needs an evaluation to determine whether there is a persistent vessel underneath the skin. A laser may help.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Skin On Nose Won't Grow Back, What Can I Do?

+1

The posted photo demonstrates a possible traumatic hemangioma, but only in person examination will allow an exact diagnosis. Laser therapy could help.//