Is Skin Needling One of the Less Invasive Acne Scar Treatments?

I am 22 years old, and have been suffering from acne for years. The acne is now almost gone, but it has left some scars. I have been researching different treatments for the past year, trying to find an effective and not so invasive method to get rid of them. I talked to a plastic surgeon today who performs skin needling, and it sounds pretty safe, I just want to hear if anyone has any experience with this treatment. I hope to get some advice. Best regards.

Skin needling for acne scar treatments

Yes, I have been doing it for 5 years now and find a 50% approval among my patients. It is not the complete answer but it does help. Regards.

Skin needling and fat grafting for acne scars

Yes skin needling is one of the less invasive acne treatment options. I have been generally pleased with the results. Do not expect dramatic differences and you will not be disappointed. You may benefit from multiple sessions and I have found that the results are enhanced by fat grafting