Is Skin Needling One of the Less Invasive Acne Scar Treatments?

I am 22 years old, and have been suffering from acne for years. The acne is now almost gone, but it has left some scars. I have been researching different treatments for the past year, trying to find an effective and not so invasive method to get rid of them. I talked to a plastic surgeon today who performs skin needling, and it sounds pretty safe, I just want to hear if anyone has any experience with this treatment. I hope to get some advice. Best regards.

Skin needling for acne scar treatments

+1

Yes, I have been doing it for 5 years now and find a 50% approval among my patients. It is not the complete answer but it does help. Regards.

Skin needling and fat grafting for acne scars

+1

Yes skin needling is one of the less invasive acne treatment options. I have been generally pleased with the results. Do not expect dramatic differences and you will not be disappointed. You may benefit from multiple sessions and I have found that the results are enhanced by fat grafting