Using Skin Moisturiser After Rhinoplasty (2 Weeks Post-op)?

Is there any kind of skin moisturiser I can use for the skin that is peeling on my nose? Is it safe to use E-45 or is there a brand with a particular formula I should use?

Using Skin Moisturizers After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Javier,

Using skin moisturizer at 2 weeks post-op is not a bad idea as far as it is GENTLY applied with reasonable amounts.

I encourage you to consult with your surgeon if he/she would recommend a given moisturizer that will best fit your nasal skin type that I cannot assess with out photos/physical examination.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Moisturizer

+1

I recommend my aesthetitians moisturizers which generally fall into the BioMedic skin line of products.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon