Skin Medica Chemical Peels?

Hi Have had the medium Skin medical Peel done - then two weeks later the deepest Skin Medica Chemical Peel Performed to get rid of some brown patches on my face. I go back August 20th for my second deepest one offered by Skin medica. I am really not seeming much results. SHould I be doing something else?

Melarase creams + Melapeels for the skin

+1
Our office specializes in chemical peels in Los Angeles. We routinely recommend the Melapeel, once monthly to reduce pigmentation and signs of premature aging. Often, these are combined with Melarase creams at home.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Web reference: https://kareskin.com/product-detail/14/melarase-pm-dark-spot-repair.aspx

Skin Medica Chemical Peel

+1

Thank you for your question. I would see your board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and determine your skin condition, skin type, and plan a therapy that is individualized to your skin type. You may need more aggressive treatments or you may have melasma, which is a much more severe condition that is more difficult to treat.  Thus a good evaluation and diagnosis of the type of pigment is important to plan your therapy. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

No improvement with skin medica chemical peels.

+1

Dear Patient,

It depends on the origin of the brown patches. Are these sun spots, melasma, or post-trauma or inflammation pigmentation? Chemical peels help with these in various ways and after multiple treatments. If you tolerated the rejuvenize (strongest) skin medica peel well, you may need several of these treatments to see better results. Discuss this with your cosmetic physician. Additionally, combination approach is the best, when it comes to treatment of dark skin discolorations. So adding an ideal skin regiment with lightening agent, sunscreen and exfoliating wash, may enhance your end results. Good luck. 

Hollywood Dermatologist