How to Lighten Skin on Bikini and Groin Area?

I'm a 23-year-old Latina woman of light complexion. Is there a reason and a solution for having a darker skin tone in my bikini and groin area? I shave, never waxed. It's become really embarrassing. I'm ashamed of wearing any type of swim suit to the beach. Is there anyway to lighten the skin and reduce the dark spots? Thank you.

Bikini / Groin Area Skin Lightening Cream

+2

Yes, any of the prescription strength skin lightening topical cream formulas are usually successful.

You need to see your Dermatologist for this.  Good luck.

Groin and pubic discoloration and dark spots - Melaquin PM and MelaPads

+1

Groin and pubic pigmentation, either from skin type or shaving/waxing, can be improved using Melaquin PM and MelaPads together.