Skin Lightening for Dark Ankles?

I have dark ankles that from wearing boots over the years. I desperately need something other than ointments that I have used over the year to lighten my ankle up. Skin peel or laser? I'm open.

Skin lightening for dark ankles, legs, knees, groin, armpits, and joints - Melarase creams

+1
Dark spots on the legs, ankles, knees, armpits, and groin areas can be problematic for patients.  Treatment should begin with a topical cream program prescribed by your physician.  In my Los Angeles office, I begin patients on Melarase AM for the morning and Melarase PM at night.  Both products will take some time to work, and there is no 'cure' for dark areas on the knees. However, the creams will help even out color.