Is it possible to have a skin graft removed? (Photo)

When I was younger , I had got a skin graft on my hand . It's holding back my self confidence and I was wondering if there is any way of getting it removed or make the appearance look better.

Skin graft removal

+1
Thank you for your picture. Unfortunately skin grafts on your fingers are difficult to remove. Skin grafts in larger areas can be removed by removing them incrementally over time. The other option would be to use a tissue expande.  The skin around the skin graft then is removed. The wound is replaced with the excess skin. Fingers do not offer those alternatives.

Earl Stephenson Junior MD DDS FACS

Skin Graft Removal

+1
It is possible to have skin grafted from another area of the body to your current location, or to have laser treatments that may help improve the texture and color.  You'll need to seek the advice of a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who has experience in surgery and treating scars with lasers.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.