Skin Under Eye Damaged - Are There Any Non-invasive Ways to Correct Problem?

I had Botox for (crow's feet)and then Thermage with bad results. The Botox is just about gone, but the Thermage applied under my eyes to fix wrinkles created by Botox damaged my skin(I wake up with rings and lines under my eye as well as dark circles - none of which I had before the treatment). They go away some what as the day goes on - but it really upsets me to see this every morning. Is there a cream I can use to help? I'm scared to get another procedure done due to my bad experiences.

Bad Thermage Results

+1

Regarding:"Skin Under Eye Damaged - Are There Any Non-invasive Ways to Correct Problem?
I had Botox for (crow's feet)and then Thermage with bad results. The Botox is just about gone, but the Thermage applied under my eyes to fix wrinkles created by Botox damaged my skin(I wake up with rings and lines under my eye as well as dark circles - none of which I had before the treatment). They go away some what as the day goes on - but it really upsets me to see this every morning. Is there a cream I can use to help? I'm scared to get another procedure done due to my bad experiences
."

Without an examination, much less a good quality photograph, it is impossible to advise you as it would be solely based on guessing.

Your treatment must be based on your physical findings. Thermage has long been associated with significant complications and many Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists stopped using it.

I suggest you seek a second opinion. You would not be obligated to do a thing but will learn a lot in the process.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Need photos to answer this one

+1

It's impossible to figure out exactly what is going on here.  I'm not sure exactly where these lines are around your eyes, and whether the dark circles are due to hollowing or just skin coloration.  A photo would be helpful.  Guessing: filler might be useful, or perhaps Botox used a bit differently, or maybe a blepharoplasty.  But not sure at all without a better evaluation.

Carmen Kavali, MD