Skin Discomfort and Dent on Right Side of Nose? (photo)

Mi skin has been slowly deteriorating...it is looking drier every day...is it dying...I'm also missing a piece of cartilage on the side. It's been 3 months post rhinoplasty. I'm really scared. Please advise, thanks!

Dent on Right Side of Nose

+1

If the dent persists or gets worse over the next 6 months you can augment the depression.  Over the past 35 years when patients like you come to our clinic I prefer to use cartilage grafts.  

Dent in nose 3 months post rhinoplasty.

+1

Dent in nose 3 months post rhinoplasty may be due to swelling around this. See your surgeon for an explanation and if not happy get a second opinion from an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.