Skin Condition After Juvederm Dissolves

Are there any pictures or studies of people's skin after Juvederm is dissolved versus the condtion of the skin before Juvederm? I had Juvederm for smile lines. I had a puffed-up face, discomfort, new smile lines in a different location. Now it is dissoling but my skin seems different. It looks tired, dull, not as tight, with new lines. Also, the are cheeks being drawn in as it dissolves.

Juvederm skin changes

+1

Your comments are very interesting. You pose an excellent question.  Yes, with the filler in place, the skin will appear tighter.  The lines that you had prior to filling will come back.  I don't think that they would be much worse than before, but I defer to your comments.