How to Get Rid of Skin-Colored Forehead Bumps?

I am a 32yr old black woman, with these skin colored bumps on my forhead. I use a face wash prescribed by the doctor it was working but for the past three months these bumps won't go away. and it seem like the oil on my forhead is abnormal. Is there anyway to clear this up?

Diagnosis of Skin-Colored Forehead Bumps

+2

I recommend a consultation with a dermatologist. After the diagnosis has been established, your dermatologist can suggest a treatment. If it is a abnormal growth of the oil glands (hyperplasia of the sebaceous glands) this can be treated with  lasers or another form of ablation.

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon