What is the Best Skin Care After Total FX Laser Treatment?

Best Skin Care After Total FX Laser Treatment?

+1

Thank you for your question. There are many formulas for skin care, and this depends on how deep the treatment was. We like to use a copper peptide and vinegar soaks for 48 hours, then a moisture cream, but there are many "right ways" to manage the skin after a peel. See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and they will offer you a complete package.You should not allow the thick crust to develop on your face. I suggest a cool to lukewarm shower, and get it all wet, then apply some petrolatum ointment. Once this is washed off, you may be ready for a moisture cream. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Oil-based oinments

+1

Having been through multiple regimens, potions, ointments and the like, the least hassle, most cost-effective, and efficient is Aquaphor with multiple cleansing/reapplying seesions per day. I have tried proprietary ointments with special growth factors, high platelet plasmas, copper, peptides and my assessment is they only cost more.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.