Is Skin Bruising Indicative of the Severity of Bleeding During Operation?

Hi, I had revision BA for CC 14 days ago. I'm wondering whether my very small amount of bruising (only a quarter size on the lower inside breast area) could be an indication of the amount of bleeding that occurred during the operation. As bleeding might be a factor in developing cc, I was hoping to ease my mind that it won't be an issue now. It's been 15+ years since my original operation, but i do recall there being more bruising back then. I'm especially worried as PS went subglandular again.

Bruising and breasts

If you ahve mild bruising then it is unlikely that you had significant blood pooling in the pocket.  Good luck.