Sizing Issues - 450cc to Get a Full C Cup?

I'm 5'7", 123lbs, athletic, have enough tissue for overs (am a mid B cup now). My ribcage is 29inches. Dr said that I could take 450cc to get the full C cup I want. I find that too big when I have the sizers on in a tight top. I found 350cc's were a good fit, but don't want to be too small. Any suggestions??

Getting the size you want

+1

I understand cup size can very, this is evident by all the different brand bras fitting differently but yet saying their the same size. I perform over a 1000 breast augmentations per year and have asked my patients when they come back how much do they think they went up. Now after years of doing this and having an extremely large group of patients and listening to them this is the estimates I would consider

Under five foot tall 180cc per cup

5'-5'3 about 200cc per cup

5'4- 5'7 225cc per cup

Taller then that most patients feel 225cc up to 250cc can be a cup.

I think what more important than cup size is conveying to your surgeon what your expectations are for size. Thats why I believe all patients should perform some type of sizing method disregarding cup size but focusing more on what you like when your wearing the sizers. I would recommend the rice test site. Remember cup size varies based on how the person wears their bra. It also varies based on your anatomy and frame size not to mention how you may like to wear your bra. I would suggest performing the rice test which can be found online to help you with this.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Sizing Issues - 450cc to Get a Full C Cup

+1

It is very easy to be confused by this measuring system. Cup sizes are only used as estimates for clothing. Although the measuring technique for determining cup size is precise, the results of these measurements are not. Let me give you an example; weight is a very accurate measurement. However two patients that weigh 120 lbs are not likely to look alike. The same is true with two patients that have C cup breasts. This is why physicians tend to use volume (cubic centimeters or cc) as a more accurate measurement. Note: If you are trying to figure out what breast implant size you want to obtain, you can try the szing tool available through b4bra.com or read the articles about measuring there.

Size is a complex decision that is not only based upon your height, weight and current cup/bra size but ALSO on also on your breast diameter, waist, shoulder, and skin envelope measurements. These can only be assessed in person during a consultation. A good place to start is using my "Find your perfect size" tool listed in the left hand column of my bodysculptor.com home page. Another good place to look is the searchable database section of the physicians' photos on implantinfo.com. Best of luck.

Please see our website for a description of the procedure: bodysculptor.com You can view some of Dr. Placik's patients or many other patients by visiting the website:photo gallery

Sizing up for breast implants

+1

Go with your gut. If you like the 350's then shoot for those. But if you are hedging to go bigger, than go to the next size.