3 Months After Saline Augmentation, Is This My Final Result? (photo)

Hello, I just recently had my breasts augmented about three months ago with saline implants 445 CC's in each. Im 5'2, and I weigh 116. Pre-op I was a small 32 B. Post-op, I was thinking I would be a small D. I have been measured 2-3 times by different bra specialists,being told I am a 32DD/34 D. I fit in the bras perfectly but, I was wondering if they are going to keep dropping and getting smaller? Or if this is going to be my actual size?

Final breast size after an augmentation

+1

Your breasts may continue to drop over time, but this is pretty much the size that you are going to be in the future.

Web reference: http://marylandcosmeticsurgeryinc.com/breast-3/breast-augmentation/

Is This My Final Result?

+1

At three months the size will not change too much. You may experience a little more settling but I would expect very little change going forward. The tissues may soften with more time however. Overall, I'd say you have a very nice result. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/dr-gervais

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

3 months after breast augmentation

+1

I think you will not decrease in size, but your implants may still fall a little depending on how much massage you are performing.  Good luck

Thinking of a small D after breast implants

+1

You might have been talking about but not showing your surgeon a small D before your augmentation. If your results are important to you never assume, as the surgeon may just do what he always does, which for you is hit or miss. After 445cc the DD is likely to stay.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Breast implants

+1

At three months, the breast implants will almost be there, so to speak.  There may be some residual settling and improvment in swelling over time.

Post Op Breast Size after Augmentation

+1

At 3 months I would expect you to be very close to your final result. While you may see very subtle changes in your final size and/or position, based on your pictures I would anticipate your have achieved your final result. 

Determining the proper size of implant for the anticipated final result requires careful measuring of chest circumference, breast width and height. While it is difficult to say with 100% certainty what a patient's final result will be, a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in breast augmentation can usually get very close. I usually recommend 150cc for every cup size larger a patient wants to be when their bra number is a 32. Based on that, a saline implant of 445cc (roughly 150cc x3) augmented you 3 cup sizes, which is what I would've anticipated. 

Nice result. 

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Results

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

FIrst of all, congratulations on the results of your breast augmentation.  The breasts look great.  

Regarding your question, at the 3 month mark, a large majority of the swelling has subsided, so it would be reasonable to expect this will be your stable size moving forward.  The breasts will continue to drop and soften over time, improving in overall appearance.  This can take several months and varies from patient to patient.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S., Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/breast-augmentation.php

Results After Breast Augmentation

+1

Hello AssriaK90,

I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is not your final result.  You have very large saline implants (much larger than I would recommend) that act like a hammer, and will be pushing their way downward, openning up your soft tissue envelope (skin, fat, breast tissue, and muscle).  There is no telling how much or how far your implants will drop, how much your tissues will stretch, or how much your tissues may thin, but all that absolutely
WILL happen.

Today you look look very high and full on top. How much of that remains is uncertain, but there will certainly be less as time goes on.  As for your size, it wont really change much from a volumetric standpoint, but you might feel like your breasts fit differently in bras as time goes on.  In general, I take photos of my patients at 3 months and at 12 months.  There is always a change, sometimes significantly.

I really do hope you do well, and don't encounter late term issues associated with larger implants.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com/