What Size Could I Be? (photo)

Hi, I'm 5'5 size 8 and currently a 32dd, after having 3 children if lost fullness on top of breasts and wanted an uplift. After seeing 2 surgeons they said I did not need an uplift as my nipples were in the correct place and not pointing downwards. They advised me to have 525cc implants to fill out the extra skin I have from going bigger during pregnancy. I'm happy to go a bit bigger but how big do u think I will go with 525cc implants. I don't want to look ridiculously big and top heavy

What Size Could I Be?

+1

I would recommend 600 cc or a lifting operation inferiorly. But over internet very hard to be exacting. 

Implants and cup size

+1

I can not tell from your photo whether or not you need a lift, but if the volume is of concern, the best way to get an idea is do the baggy test with that volume and put on larger bras. Then you will have a rough idea of cup size.

What Size Could I Be?

+1

Thanks for your question.It is very interesting. Your case is somewhat more common than you think. My opinion after seeing your photos is that using such a big breast implants will increase the excess skin on your breasts. In your case with a 400 cc implant combined with a breast lift can achieve breast cup you want.
Explain clearly to your doctor what you want.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD