Size of Me to Get Full C or D?

good night I would like to take a doubt about the size of silicone implant that I use. I'm 5,4`` and 143 L, wear a 34B bra and would like to use a implant anatomical profile to be more natural, but would like a reasonable increase in my breast, something around full C or D. What then would be the size of anatomical implant used in my case? Thank you very nuch

Size of Me to Get Full C or D?

+2

You have not provided enough info. Photos would be most helpful, as well as breast measurements. But even with all that, your answers will be far less useful than recommendations based upon an actual exam. 

There are no fixed definitions of cup size. I have numerous patients who can wear bras of three different cup sizes. I prefer to have patients try on implants when picking a size. The anatomic implants in particular require measurements done carefully, and volume in cc alone is not enough.

When you are ready for an in person consultation,RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization

Size of Me to Get Full C or D?

+2

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without pictures or measurements, we can not give you any recommendations.  Look for a PS in your area that does a lot of breast augmentations and get a consultation.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question.  Unfortunately, online consultants are not in a position to provide you with precise enough advice. I would certainly not base any decisions you make  on specific advice received online.

The best (general) online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

What size is best

+1

Implant sizes are somewhat subjective. It depends on what you want and what your body type can handle. You would need to be properly evaluated and measurements taken in order to determine what size is best for you. If I were you I would focus less on the cup size and more on the type of look you want to achieve. Let a qualified surgeon walk you through the process of finding your perfect size.

Be well and good luck!

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

Breast implant sizing is best based on anatomic considerations

+1

Look up some board certified plastic surgeons in the Seattle area (I'm one of them) for a consultation. Implant sizing is best when based on anatomic considerations. There are a variety of implant on the market now, with form-stable implants just recently available for cosmetic use.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Implant and cup size ratio

+1

At size 34 B each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  To achieve a C you would require 100 cc implants and a size D you would require 200 cc implants.  The best implants are silicone gel placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural and are less likely to ripple.  In that position, the profile of the implant is irrelevant because the muscle provides compression.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant size selection

+1

Implant selection to help you achieve your surgical goals would require an examination.  Breast width and desired post operative look will help your surgeon guide you in selecting the appropriate implant for you.  I would recommend meeting with a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can further help you.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

It would be critical that you post photos in order for us to adequately answer your questions.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Dimensional Planning a MUST!

+1

Implant size, shape, and profile should be based on your chest/breast measurements, dimensions and goals. Without measurements and photos, we cannot provide any useful information. All I can do is recommend consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon doing a high volume (200+ cases/year) of cosmetic breast surgery.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon